Warhammer Fantasy/Age of Sigmar Battletome Blades of Khorne
BEHOLD THE REIGN OF GORE
All fear the coming of the Blades of Khorne. The air is rent with bloodcurdling howls as the Bloodbound Warhordes march forth. Cruel axes hew limbs and lop heads, and the blood flows thick enough to tear open reality itself. Bounding, red-skinned figures hurl themselves through the breach in the world, hell-forged blades thirsting for flesh and eyes blazing with hateful flame. The Daemons of Khorne have come, and torrents of gore shall be spilled in the name of their raging god.
Battletome: Blades of Khorne collects together the rules and background you need to combine the Khorne Bloodbound and Daemons of Khorne into a single bloody fist, ready to smash down upon the worlds of Warhammer Age of Sigmar. Manifestations of primal rage and senseless bloodlust, the daemons of Khorne are far from subtle, shunning the trickery and deceit of magic in favour of crushing physical might. His mortal followers fight with comparable ferocity, hoping to gain enough favour to tread the path of skulls and ascend to blood-soaked glory.
The 152-page hardback Battletome: Blades of Khorne contains:
- A detailed explanation of the machinations of the Blood God – how his kingdom in the nightmarish Realm of Chaos functions with his Brass Citadel at the dark heart, as well as guides to the daemons of Khorne and his mortal followers, the Bloodbound;
- The Ranks Infernal – an overview of the supremacist hierarchy of Khorne, from the Exalted Bloodthirsters of the First Host down to the Legions and Charnel Hosts;
- A particularly grisly look at the icons, weapons and heraldry of Khorne – images of grinding industry, descriptions of cruel, rough-hewn axes and the colours of the claws, horns and teeth that define the look of the Blood God’s armies;
- The Ages of Blood – this is a timeline of key events and battles since the last days of the Age of Myth, in which Khornate armies have littered the landscape with corpses;
- Information and details on every daemon of Khorne, and every one of the Bloodbound; each of the faithfully bloodthirsty covered in grim detail.